My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 13, 2017

Ho Ho HO !

Ho, Ho, Ho, everyone!

Are you in the mood for Christmas yet?  Me neither!  But having some new Christmas stamps from Stamping Bella will certainly get you there!  I couldn't pass up this adorable Santa.


Some cute Santa paper, a corner holly die and you are done!  He colors up quickly and makes a great Christmas card!

Of course, I had to add some glitter to his bow before I could call him done.  You can't have a really good card until you have at least SOME glitter!  Right?

I'll be back tomorrow with our weekly QKR Stampede challenge.  See you then!

Hugs,
Sherri


3 comments:

  1. Ack! He's a darling Santa, and look at that paper! So cute! I love his fluffy, curly suit trim and beard, and the holly die. I used the heck out of that die last year. I'll have to do my monthly Christmas card pretty soon. Have to admit Christmas cards are fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Santa image Sherri, not in the mood yet myself..
    but will be crafting Christmas soon.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh he is adorable Sherri! Fabulous coloring and paper! Love the holly die and you can't have a Christmas card with some sparkle!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete