My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Cow #2

Hi, gals!

Time to share cow number 2!  Looks like he has stuck his head under the fence to get to the really "good" grass on the other side.  I'm sure I would do the same thing!  ha ha   He looks totally content doesn't he?  Good company, good food......life is good!


What is there about a card with a critter on it that immediately makes you smile?  My daughter loves only cards with critters....not people!  So I know on her birthday I have to be sure the card has a critter of some kind.

Enjoy the rest of your week, ladies!  I'll see you tomorrow!

Hugs,
Sherri

3 comments:

  1. Ha! This one's super cute, too! Dang, Sherri, you're a cow coloring expert. Your sky is very realistic, as well. Love the black mat as it really makes the image pop. It's so fun to see these colored up, sigh... They're happy now and so am I.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a fun card! You know the old saying..."grass is always greener on the other side of the fence"! Gorgeous coloring and I love the black frame too!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable moooooo making Sheri! Fab coloring and that die is perfect!

    ReplyDelete