My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, March 9, 2018

QKR Stampede Challenge - Anything Goes

Hello, friends!

Not sure what is happening, but for some unknown reason all my posts to QKR Stampede are not posting....either to my blog or to theirs!  Internet gremlins are driving me totally crazy!!!!!!
This is the post that should have posted to their blog today.


I used the Bunny & Butterfly digi # 6805 for today's post.  Since Easter is so close I decided to go with an Easter theme.

Join in on the fun!  You could be the winner of some new digi stamps!

Hugs,
Sherri

3 comments:

  1. So adorable Sherri! Gorgeous coloring and I love the egg frame die! I just visited QKR and your card is there now:)

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, sweetness! The Easter egg frame is soooo cute and the white on bright blue really shows up the pattern. Love this card so much! Frustrating about the internet gremlins. I detest technical problems!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Easter card Sherri, something I do not make! only for DT work lol.
    Fabulous image and love the egg frame.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete