My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 14, 2018

A bicycle built for two!

Back again!

Since I have been sharing wedding cards, I thought it would be nice to include an anniversary card as well.  This was an easy card to do.  I grabbede a Lawn Fawn Large Stitched Oval Stackables and a Memory Box Bicycle Built For Two die.  I cut the bicycle in white & colored it in with markers.


I decided a bike built for two would be perfect for an anniversary card.  Afterall, riding one of those would be much the same as day to day married life.  You have to have a lot of cooperation & teamwork to be successful on your journey.

Have a fun birthday card to share tomorrow.

Hugs,
Sherri

1 comment:

  1. Cute, Sherri! And you're so right about how and why it makes a good anniversary card. I love the idea!

    ReplyDelete