My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 9, 2017

Rose Sympathy !

Happy Saturday!

Your weekend is just beginning & I'm sure it will be a busy one.  Why are the weekends always so much busier than the weeks?


I love this die & grabbed it the minute I saw it.  This is a Frantic Stamper Reverse Cut Rose die.
It's perfect for adding just a touch of beauty to any card. The scalloped circle was cut with Memory Box Stitched Scalloped Circles.

I'll see you tomorrow with another sympathy card.

Hugs,
Sherri

6 comments:

  1. oh, so pretty Sherri! I agree... I find it hard to get any cards made on the weekend...or blog posts written! You are amazing at it Sherri!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That's gorgeous with the paper and the rose die! I can see you loving and using that die a lot in the future. Pretty little thing! Love how the paper peeks through. Weekends -- now that we're retired we generally stay home, but this is a busy season any day of the week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous papers and beautiful dies Sherri.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That die is beautiful but so is that background paper you used!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card Sherri! The gorgeous paper complements the rose die so perfectly!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! Just beautiful with the rose pattern paper.

    ReplyDelete