My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, December 29, 2017

QKR Stampede Challenge - Snowman or Snowflakes

Happy Friday!

Where did the month go!  Hope all of you had a fabulous Christmas & that we will ALL have a much better New Year!

The QKR Stampede challenge for today is Snowman or Snowflakes (or anything goes).  I grabbed a digi that had both!  Digi # 14514 Birdhouse.  The snowflakes are Lawn Fawn Stitched Snowflakes.


Looks like he already has a tenant for his little house! With the freezing cold weather, I'm sure all the birds are looking for a nice warm spot out of the wind and weather!

Hope you have a great New Year and be careful if you go out on New Year's eve!  I'm not a party gal so that night is usually spent curled up in the recliner with a book & snacks! Much safer and MUCH warmer!

Hugs,
Sherri

3 comments:

  1. Adorable! Birds and snowmen just seem to go together. I don't know why. Love those stitched snowflakes, too. Sounds like we'll be having a similar New Year's Eve. That's my idea of a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card Sherri! Fabulous coloring...awesome stitched snowflakes!

    Happy New Year!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you just love snowmen? This one is particularly lovable, with his birdie and pretty snowflakes.

    ReplyDelete