My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, December 1, 2017

QKR Stampede Challenge-Christmas Tags or anything goes

Hello everyone!

December already & time to get working on your Christmas cards & tags! Since the challenge theme for today's QKR Stampede challenge is Christmas Tags (or anything goes) I started on mine.
I used this adorable digi from QKR # 3202 - Jumping Reindeer for mine. The tag was made with a Memory Box Cross Stitched Frame Borders die & the holly is from Cheery Lynn Design Holly Corner.


How cute is this to tie onto your packages!  See what you can come up with and join in on the fun! The winner will receive their choice of several digi stamps!

Be sure to scroll down for the Dies R Us challenge since the first has fallen on a Friday!  Now you have TWO challenges to enter!  Good luck!

Hugs,
Sherri

2 comments:

  1. This would be adorable on a package, making it so fun and festive! I feel happier just looking at it. Anything that makes me smile is a winner in my book. Love the holly corner. One of my favorite and most frequently used dies. The cross stitch, too. Use both of those all the time. The reindeer is so cute! Amazing how you accomplish so much flawless and fantastic coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tag and gorgeous image Sherri.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete