My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 31, 2017

Little Buddies!

Happy New Year's Eve!

Are you staying home to avoid the madness outside tonight or are you someone who loves to be in the thick of the action?  As you probably guessed, I am the stay at home with a good book, some snacks & my feet up in the recliner! Brady, of course, will be sprawled on my lap as usual.  A good book, a purring cat & snacks!  What more could anyone want?  ha ha


I love this Sassy Cheryl's digi! They look so cozy and are obviously best of buddies.
The corners of this card were done with a Precious Marieke Snowflake Corner die.
I adore this die for winter cards! 

See you tomorrow with another Sassy Cheryl digi and another of my favorite dies!

Hugs,
Sherri

4 comments:

  1. Too, too cute and, gosh, that glittery paper is so pretty! I love the corner dies as a border. I can only fit one or two of them on my A2 cards, but even one or two is gorgeous. Wonderful, rich coloring. You're so good! You and Brady have a warm and cozy new year's eve, and enjoy your snacks and book. We're staying home, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card Sherri! Gorgeous coloring...fabulous paper and that dies is awesome! We are staying home, too. It's cold and drizzling...only 24 out with some black ice!

    Happy New Year!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Must be you and me?? But then I don't really see either of us be sitting in the snow.
    Your card is stinin cute. Love the signature rosey cheeks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that is one cute, cute image. Your coloring is always eye candy. Happy new year!!!! Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete