My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 24, 2017

Happy Christmas Eve!

Hi, gals!

I'm guessing everyone will be so busy today they won't have time to check out blogs.  I'm sure the same will be said for me too.  We always open our gifts Christmas eve night.  Do you do that too, or do you wait until Christmas morning?  In our family, everyone was always too excited to wait for morning!

I'm sure you already have your cards made & sent for this year, but you might like a few ideas for next year!


This is a Stamping Bella stamp that "jumped in my cart" on one of their Tuesday sale days.   The beautiful edge was one of three gorgeous dies in a Marianne Designs Petra's Christmas Border set. I buy all my dies from Dies R Us and if you sign up for their newsletter, you will be notified when they are having a "European Die" sale.  These are all dies they don't normally carry in the store, but get in several times a year for sale. 

Hope your Christmas is everything you want it to be!
Merry Christmas from my house to yours!
Hugs,
Sherri

2 comments:

  1. She is so sweet and very festive too in the way you've colored her. Hugs and Merry Christmas to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last three days have been unexpectedly busy, but today will hopefully be quieter. I'm exhausted! Usually we wait till Christmas morning for presents, but since we're all grown up now we sometimes do it on Christmas eve. Your card today is gorgeous! Adorable little girl in her pretty poinsettia dress. Love the border. I'll keep my eye out for those European specials at DRU! Merry Christmas, Sherri!

    ReplyDelete