My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 25, 2017

Butterflies!

Hello, friends!

I REALLY love butterflies....in any form!  And living here in Lincoln I have seen more butterflies the past few weeks than ever before in my life.  Apparently, we are on the migration path and they visit us by the hundreds!  The dies I used for this beautiful card were Poppy Stamps Elsa Butterfly Branch and Joy Crafts Butterfly Oval.



The first card is a birthday card and I love the way the die embossed the butterflies and they can come off the card & look like they are flying!

Hugs,
Sherri

4 comments:

  1. Wow, you're so lucky to have all those butterflies fluttering by this time of year! They've left us for the year, but we have more birds now than we had all summer. They're swarming out there! What gorgeous dies today! I love the butterfly frame and it just makes the whole card, which is so nice in a pinch. And that oval with the lifted wings -- wow! Such a pretty blue, too. You just keep inspiring me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You never cease to surprise me with your die selection. That butterfly oval is beautiful - never seen anything like that!!! All our butterflies left us in early October!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning cards Sherri! I absolutely LOVE the oval with lifted wings card! And the butterfly frame is so beautiful! My mom LOVED butterflies and they remind me of her:)

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow and wow! these are gorgeous!
    I saw maybe 6 butterflies. I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete