My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Birthday Wishes!

Hello, friends!

Another bird inspired die from my stash.  I had forgotten how many I actually had so it's a good thing I was looking for a bird several days ago.  Lol!

This die really makes a pretty birthday card all by itself. This bird die is a Tutti Designs Bird Branch Chorus & the scallop behind it is from a Lifestyles Nesting Scallop Circle die.


I went with a square card on this one because of the size of the die.  I'll be back tomorrow with a beautiful sympathy card (also with a bird theme).

Hugs,
Sherri

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Sherri! I love the delicacy of this die and the blue shows it off beautifully! It could be used for several different occasions!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! You made me go shopping recently and I've used some of the dies I got, but others will have to wait till after the Christmas cards are done. I love anything with birds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love birds on cards Sherri, this one is gorgeous! wonderful colours and design.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete