My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Monday, November 20, 2017

Birdhouse Birthday!

Happy Monday!

I hope your week is off to a great start!  Do you have your turkey yet?  Hopefully, he is thawing out in your refrigerator!

As I mentioned yesterday, I found some great dies I had forgotten all about and here is another one. This is Tutti Designs Birdhouse Garden.


I adore this die & will certainly remember to pull it out more often as it makes a gorgeous birthday card!  And I love the shade of green I found to go under it.

I'll see you tomorrow with another bird themed card.

Hugs,
Sherri

4 comments:

  1. Another die literally on my wish list! I didn't even remember this one until I received your card, and I can testify as to how wonderful it is in person. Love that shade of green.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Sherri! Love this die, too and the green is the perfect shade!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Sherri, I have`nt seen this die before..
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete