My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 5, 2017

A smile to cheer you up!

Hello, friends!

This image just struck my funny bone the minute I saw it & I knew it had to join my get well stamps!  I've had it a long time & still laugh at it.


This should cheer up anyone who is feeling under the weather.  I think we can all agree that this is what the doctors REALLY want to say, but don't!  They like to surprise you with the final bill!

Back tomorrow with something new.

Hugs,
Sherri

5 comments:

  1. The card is really cute and I love how you framed it with that pretty checked paper.
    The sentiment unfortunately bares a great deal of truth. I'm still getting bills. (So far insurance has paid for everything so I haven't had to pull out the wallet)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous get well card Sherri! Beautiful coloring and I love the plaid paper!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous image and sentiment Sherri, glad we do not have to pay for our treatment..well not as yet lol..bad enough paying dental charges..
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ain't it the truth! Made me laugh out loud, but I don't laugh when I get the bills. We have pretty good insurance, thank goodness, but still have to pay portions. After Rich's incidents and then mine those portions just come at us from everywhere! I love your card, though. It's perfect!

    ReplyDelete