My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 28, 2017

Wishing you "re-leaf"

Hello, again!

Ready for a great weekend?  I hope you already have your Halloween candy bought! I'm not sure how many little trick or treaters I will have this year since it is my first Halloween here.  I guess I better ask some of the gals who have lived here longer than I have so I am prepared.  I don't want extra candy in the house if we never get anyone but don't want to have none in case we do.  Since this is a 55+ community, I don't know how many kids will be here.


This little guy is another quick & easy card to stamp & color.  I have another quick card for you tomorrow.

Hugs,
Sherri

2 comments:

  1. I think the yellow poke-a-dot paper is just perfect for your little ducky and his red poke-a-dot rain boots. Super cute!
    I think I'm the only one on the block that turns their light on anymore. This means that when it get close to 8PM, those kids get handfuls of candy. The churches have started doing Trunk or Treat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tee hee hee! He's so cute! You had me with the yellow polka dots, of course. Love his boots, also. Just too adorable! I wish we got more trick or treaters, but I think our street is too dark and quiet. It was always such a fun day at work.

    ReplyDelete