My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 14, 2017

With sympathy!

Hi, ladies!

The week is almost over & I'm sharing a sympathy card today.  Nobody likes to make them or receive them, but sometimes it has to be...


I love this flower border because it is also a die that embosses.  The die I used for this was Memory Box Bloomington Border.  You can still get a gorgeous flower without the extra bulk of trying to mail dimensional flowers.  I'm always on the lookout for dies like that!

Join me again tomorrow for the QKR Stampede weekly challenge blog!

Hugs,
Sherri

3 comments:

  1. Wow, this does emboss beautifully! I never have a sympathy card when I need one, but this would be so quick and easy and it's absolutely gorgeous in a quiet kind of way. Perfect for sympathy. I sure enjoyed my visit today, Sherri!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card for sad occasion Sherri, love the CAS style.
    Hugs Pam

    ReplyDelete