My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 16, 2017

With loving thoughts...

Happy Saturday!

I hope you all had a fabulous week & the weekend is off to a fantastic start! It's hard to believe we are into September already.  The cicada's are already chirping every night & have been for weeks.  Don't they say that means 6 weeks before a hard frost?  I hope I have that really wrong & it is 12 weeks! Lol!


It's so easy to make a sympathy card (or any other card) when you have a beautiful frame die. This Sue Wilson Austrian Collection Background die is the most gorgeous frame you can find.  It not only cuts, but embosses.  And its beautiful enough on its own that all you need to add is just a sentiment.
There are some dies I just look at and know have to come home with me!  This was one of those!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Hugs,
Sherri

2 comments:

  1. Stunning sympathy card. That Memory Box dies is one of my most favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That truly is a stunning die and makes a beautiful frame. I miss die shopping, but really had to cut back. This is definitely a WOW die. I hope that frost holds off for you!

    ReplyDelete