My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, September 8, 2017

QKR Stampede Challenge - Fall Colors

Happy Friday, gals!

Are you ready for another fun weekend, or do you have tons of chores that need to be done?  Hopefully, you will have a few extra minutes to join in our QKR Stampede weekly challenge.  The theme this week is Fall Colors! What a great theme!!!  I love to do cards with fall leaves so this was right up my alley! I chose digi # 15901- Scarecrow & sunflowers.


I love, love this image! How cute is this little guy and with the sunflowers beside him....wow!


Hop on over to QKR Stampede and join in on all the fun! You could be the lucky winner of some great new digital stamps!

Hugs,
Sherri

1 comment:

  1. The chores never end here. Some are fun, some not so fun. I think that's why I'm feeling a need to get away for a while. I adore this card, Sherri! Makes me feel happy with that cheerful image and the pretty sunflowers. I absolutely love those filigree leaves and the brown plaid background. I swear your coloring just gets better and better!

    ReplyDelete