My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Let it snow!

Hello, friends!

Back again with a complete change of subject matter from the last few days.



This cute image is another Stamping Bella.  I LOVE their stamps!  And luckily, I had just the perfect backdrop for it with a Memory Box Scattered Snowflake Frame from my stash of Christmas dies.
I adore Christmas and have tons of Christmas stamps and sentiments and an entire basket of nothing but Christmas dies.  They are all neatly organized by category...deer, holly, ornaments, snowflakes, etc. etc. so I can find them easily. It makes Christmas cards so much easier!

I'm changing gears again tomorrow with a totally different holiday!  Stay tuned!

Hugs,
Sherri

2 comments:

  1. What a cute winter card! I love the snow globe image and the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you're loving the Bella stamps 'cause they sure are cute! One of my favorite pastimes is to come here and see one adorable colored image/card after another. You and your dies and cute stamps just perk me right up! I bought a few dies at DRU the other day and are waiting for them to arrive. I imagine they're pretty behind on their shipping. No hurry, though. I'm struggling to get back into it.

    ReplyDelete