My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Monday, September 11, 2017

Here comes the bride!

Hello, again!

I hope you aren't tired of wedding cards yet! We still have one more to go yet tomorrow! I have to confess, I had a lot of fun making them & it was a welcome change from the get well & birthday cards I had been working on.


This card was another that took quite awhile.  The outside frame is Sue Wilson Italian Collection-Umbria.  Another die I adore!  The couple is a Die-Versions Whispers-Wedding Canopy die.

I love, love, love making special cards with lacy frames! It just steps them up a notch! Hopefully, the happy couple who gets this one will think so too!

Back tomorrow with my last wedding card!

Hugs,
Sherri

3 comments:

  1. The fancy frame makes a beautiful card shape! Wow! Love the pretty couples scene and perky bow. You always have the perfect dies for any occasion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Sherri...awesome dies!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning wedding card Sherri, love this beautiful lacy frame and couple.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete