My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Happy Birthday!

Hello, friends!

Are you a big lover of cake like I am?  And if it is chocolate cake.......say no more!  Notice I just had to color this up as a chocolate cake!  That is ALWAYS my choice when MY birthday comes around! I got those chocolate loving genes from my mom!  And she passed them on to both me and my sister! ha ha

This is another Stamping Bella stamp!


I'm afraid I would have sliced a much bigger piece of that delectable looking cake than she did!

I'll see you tomorrow with a thank you card!

Hugs,
Sherri

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful card Sherri, beautiful colouring on this image, hope she does`nt eat that very large cake!.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that's my kind of cake! Super cute Sherri!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, WOW! So incredibly cute, cute, CUTE! I'll take chocolate, too, please. And, yes, a much bigger piece. Guess that's how she keeps her girlish figure. Your coloring is fabulous and I love that shade of blue polka dots in the background. Fantastic card, Sherri!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a yummy card Sherri! Gorgeous coloring and I agree...a much bigger piece! I also love chocolate cake and I get it from my mom too;)

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete