My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 21, 2017

Get Well Soon!

Hello, again!

Are you ready for the weekend to come & just counting the days until it does?  Hopefully, your week has been a good one & that is not the case.


I've volunteered to donate get well cards at church and this is one of the cards I just finished.  There is nothing like a cute critter to make you smile & cheer up! This little guy is adorable & I'm hoping he will have the desired effect on whoever gets him.  I love making cards & if I can spread a little tiny bit of cheer to someone else with one of my cards, I'm happy to do it.

I'll see you tomorrow for the Friday QKR Stampede weekly challenge!

Hugs,
Sherri

2 comments:

  1. This little guy is just the sweetest. Is he/she a LOTV? Love the blue, love how you colored this image.
    You are such a sweetheart donating your cards. I know you've done this many times before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my, this little guy is so adorable! I love that little bottle of carrot juice. I just want to hug him! Feel better little bunny!

    ReplyDelete