My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 13, 2017

You're a class act!

Hi, friends!

We all know someone who is always on our mind, don't we? It may be a family member or just a dear, dear friend.  But what a great way to let them know how much you care!


This is another Stamping Bella stamp.  I used an old, old corner punch for the corner flowers. Back in the day before dies became so popular, your only option for adding interest to a card was with punches.  I think I have every single Martha Stewart punch she ever made.  And I still use them from time to time.  Especially the corner punches!

Hope your week ahead will be a fun one!

Hugs,
Sherri

3 comments:

  1. Umm I don't think you have every Martha Stewart punch. Remember that box of punches that didn't make the move? Never the less, this is such a cute card and the sentiment is every so sweet. The corner punches are the perfect touch!
    Love it, Sherri!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card Sherri! fabulous image and love the sentiment.
    Thank you for your kind words.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup, I've worn punches out I used them so much. This is the cutest punch, though, and one I don't have but I remember seeing you use it before. I still use my corner punches sometimes, and other punches, too. Anyway... you've gone right to town with these Stamping Bella stamps! This one is so, so cute with the hearts stringing along behind. Love the sentiment, too! And those polka dots. All over this card is simply adorable!

    ReplyDelete