My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, August 11, 2017

QKR Stampede - Inspired by Music

Happy Friday!

Are you ready for a fun challenge?  The theme for today's QKR Stampede challenge is "Inspired by Music" and there are so many different ways you can go with this one.  I picked a cute cow for mine. He is digi # 7806 Serenading.


What do you suppose he has been singing beside Happy Birthday to mooooooo?  Mooooon over Miami,  I'm in the mooooooood for love.....the list could go on forever!  ha ha  Hopefully, this chubby little cow will give someone a huge chuckle.  The inside message says "Hope your birthday is "utterly" fantastic!

Grab your stamps or dies that would work for the music challenge & you could be the winner of some great new digi stamps!

Hugs,
Sherri

2 comments:

  1. Hahahaha! So cute and the happy birthday die is perfect! That's definitely one of my favorites and I've used it quite a lot, sometimes inside, too. Looks like milkin' time for your cow gal. I love this one on the red. Beautifully colored!

    ReplyDelete