My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, August 18, 2017

QKR Stampede Challenge - Shaped Cards (no squares or rectangles)

Hello, everyone!

I was really happy to see the theme for this week's QKR Stampede challenge was shaped cards!  It made me get out of my rut and think outside the box.  We all get so used to doing squares or rectangles, that we forget there are other shapes that are just as fun too!

I grabbed digi # 13201 Celebrating Kitty for my card.


This was so much fun I need to make several more now!  I have lots of flowers & dies that would fit nicely on round cards.

Grab your stamps & join in the fun!  Try a fun shape for a change & see what you can come up with!

Hugs,
Sherri

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous scallop circle card Sherri, love doing card shapes,
    Gorgeous image and colours.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That kitty is so happy and cute! I don't remember him, but I sure do love him. I need to get out of my little box, too, and make some shaped cards. The scalloped circle is fun and I do have the large scalloped dies. See you've got me thinking again...

    ReplyDelete