My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Little Piggy!

Hello, everyone!

Today's card is another Stamping Bella design.  I loved this little piggy and the sentiment that came with him is perfect for a thank you card! We all have those people in our lives that are always there for us! I went with a happy yellow background from my stash of polka dot paper.  Yes....I'm weird, I know.  I have 2 drawers that hold only polka dot paper or gingham paper.  My 2 favorite papers!


I'm working on a new batch of cards for a donation to Lincoln's Legacy.  For those of you who are unfamiliar with it, it funds research for Fibrodysplasia Ossificons Progressiva (FOP). I have a friend whose grandson has it and if you google it, you will see how devastating this disease actually is. They have a fundraiser in Sioux City where they auction off donated gifts & even though I no longer live there, I promised to donate cards for the next one they had.  If you are looking for somewhere to donate to a good cause, check it out!

See you tomorrow with a quick birthday card!

Hugs,
Sherri

1 comment:

  1. Ahh, so that's what you were donating cards to. I wondered. It's a worthy cause. I've heard of this. Watched a documentary recently, in fact. It's rare and truly devastating. Sherri, your card made me giggle out loud. These two critters with that sentiment -- adorable! Two drawers for polka dot or gingham? You've got it bad, but I'll admit they're my favorites, too. I always scooped them up (usually two pads of each) whenever I saw them at our local paper crafts store. They never had many, though, tsk tsk. Anyway, love your card and thanks for making me smile this morning!

    ReplyDelete