My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Have a "Mice" Birthday!

Happy Hump Day, gals!

I hope your week is going well & you are all keeping out of trouble! I've been so busy working on cards, I haven't had time for much else.  Shopping, of course, but that doesn't count!

The card I have today is an old Stamping Up set of stamps I've had for years & years.  I'm trying to go thru my baskets of stamps & use some of my old ones.  I've been so wrapped up in using my new ones that I needed to take a break & grab some old ones.  And sometimes the old ones are a much needed breath of fresh air!


As I warned you yesterday, you will be seeing several more cards with this cute happy birthday corner before I am done with it.  ha ha  Two more in fact!

I went with red & yellow to keep it bright & cheerful.

Enjoy the rest of your week, ladies!
Sherri

3 comments:

  1. Oh, gosh, they're adorable, Sherri! And just look at your coloring... what fun! Sometimes the old stamps are the best. Like you, I've been working with the new stuff and neglecting the old, but only because I'm on a mission to use up all the not yet used stamps. Tsk tsk, I let it get so out of hand. And all those wonderful older stamps are just sitting there crying... Love the corner die with this one, too, and the yellow polka dot background. Such a happy card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card Sherri! Gorgeous coloring on these sweet gals and I love the yellow polk a dot background! Very cheery!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, how cute. I love this image and the colors you have used coloring it.

    ReplyDelete