My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 20, 2017

Happy Birthday!

Happy Sunday!

I hope your weekend is going fantastically and you are getting rested up for the week ahead.
I have a birthday card to share today.  I don't make a lot of dimensional flowers for my cards because it is so difficult to mail them, but I recently found a tutorial on making envelopes that would fit them.
Heartfelt Creations has directions for envelopes in several sizes so now you can make (and buy) all those dimensional flower dies you loved but avoided!



I used the following dies on this card: Die-namics Mini Hybrid Heirloom Rose, Sue Wilson Austrian Collection Background & Impression Obsession Foliage.

Have fun with your flowers!!

Hugs,
Sherri

3 comments:

  1. Wow, this is really pretty, Sherri! I love the look of dimensional flowers on cards, but you know I shy away from them. I'll have to check out the envelopes at Heartfelt. The die cut background makes a whole beautiful card. Love the flower and foliage, too. I've always had my eye on that foliage die. Some dies get used a lot and this would probably be one of them for me. The combination of everything you used is utterly gorgeous, but sweet, too. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous Sherri, beautiful die cuts and wonderful colours.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! The background is gorgeous and I love the flower~So pretty!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete