My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 6, 2017

Beautiful ferns!

Happy Sunday!

Got this great corner fern die the other day & have already had a lot of fun with it.


I usually make my cards first & then select the paper.  How do you do it?  I got lucky with this one & found the perfect matching paper!  I'm always amazed at the times I have considered a piece of paper as "ugly" and unusable and then end up using it because it is just perfect for a card image!

See you tomorrow! Hope you have had a great weekend!

Hugs,
Sherri

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that paper to me is absolutely beautiful and makes a perfect background for your fern card or for critters and such. Don't let any moss grow under those dies, Sherri! This would be a good masculine sympathy card. It's so peaceful with the ferns. I'm either/or as far as choosing papers, but when it comes to a colored image it's always easier to finish the card if I choose the paper first and color to match.

    ReplyDelete