My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Warm & fuzzy wishes!

Happy Hump Day!

You've managed to survive half your week already!  I thought it would be fun to share a Christmas card to help you think about something else besides the beastly heatwave!  These cute little guys are from Stamping Bella again.  I grabbed one of my favorite snowflake frame dies for them too.  I sprayed it with spray adhesive & then sprinkles lots & lots of white glitter on it.  You know how I love my glitter!


There isn't a ton of coloring on this stamp & it went quickly! Even stopping to add the glitter!

While I was in the Christmas mood, I made another snowman card & will share that one tomorrow.

Hugs,
Sherri

2 comments:

  1. I keep hearing on the farm talk shows that the humidity is from the corn growing...yikes...they keep planting more! Rows way closer together than they used to be. So thankful for AC and cute Winter cards like yours! hehe What an adorable couple and perfect with this frame die! Adorable Sherri!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No heat wave here but, gosh this week has been gorgeous! No wind these last two days and that makes all the difference. I can't bear to go inside. These little guys are just cracking me up! So cute and the glittery frame is the frostiest, prettiest thing!

    ReplyDelete