My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, July 28, 2017

QKR Stampede Challenge - Down on the Farm

Hello, again!

Can you believe July is almost over already?  I've been trying to get outside & soak up the warm days while I can.  They disappear all too quickly!

The QKR Stampede challenge for today is "Down on the Farm" and although I looked at a ton of QKR Stampede digi's, I just had to grab # 16913 - Stack of Pigs.  I knew it would send a smile to someone who is going through some rough times right now.



I'm not sure why the camera angle makes the sides look wavy, but my photography skills leave a LOT to be desired!

Grab your favorite farm themed stamps or dies & see what you can come up with!  You could be the lucky winner of some new digi stamps!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Sherri

3 comments:

  1. That is so CUTE! I love your coloring of the farmyard. Looks like plenty of mud to wallow in. Really fun the way you set the scene. I have a similar stamp I keep trying to think what to do with, but you may have given me an idea. I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card Sherri! Fabulous coloring and I love the scene with all your wonderful dies! I'm not ready for summer to be over either!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so cute. I love the stack of pigs and your coloring is excellent.

    ReplyDelete