My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, July 14, 2017

QKR Stampede Challenge - By the Seaside

Happy Friday, everyone!

Are you dreaming of a vacation by the shore and wishing you were there?  Well, the challenge theme for this week's QKR Stampede is "By the Seaside" and if you can't actually go there (like me) you can do the next best thing & make a card pretending you are there!  I chose to use QKR Stampede digi # 24321 - Heron for my card.  I have to admit that the final card is nothing like I had originally planned out in my head.  Again..... I was originally thinking of something with a lighthouse, but the image kind of decided for me.


I actually ended up liking this card a lot better after it was done than I thought I would.

I can't wait to see what YOU come up with!  Grab your favorite seaside stamps & dies & join in the fun!  You may be the lucky winner of some new digi stamps!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Sherri

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Sherri! Gorgeous coloring and papers...awesome dies, too! It's funny how we have our cards pictured in our minds when we get the images, and then we take a completely different directions with them!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That's an absolutely gorgeous card, Sherri! Wow again! We see those herons here all the time and many of the areas we take the dogs have a lot of foliage and trees along the shore, so this really looks close to home. Beautiful coloring. You've outdone yourself!

    ReplyDelete