My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 27, 2017

Orange is the New Black!

Hi, everyone!

I couldn't resist the title!  ha ha   I'm not usually a person who uses much orange, but grabbed it for this cutie.  Stamping Bella has the cutest stamps around! I decided to make this one into a birthday card.  She just has such a happy little face!


I should have added freckles to her face!  I may do that before I package it up for the donation.

See you tomorrow with our weekly QKR Stampede challenge!

Hugs,
Sherri

2 comments:

  1. She is SO cute, and so is that darling, fluffy daisy she's holding! It's fun to bring out the orange now and then. It looks fabulous with the white, as everything looks good with white. Very crisp. Now... that die combination... sigh... You know I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute and you pulled off that new 'black' perfectly Sherri!

    ReplyDelete