My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 15, 2017

Dies R Us Challenge - Use Sentiment as focus

Hello, everyone!

I bet you are all tired of the heat & looking for something to do inside where it is cool! I have the perfect solution for you.  Grab your favorite sentiment and create a card using that as the card focus and you could be the winner of a gift voucher to the Dies R Us store!  And believe me, you will LOVE shopping there!  It is always my favorite shopping destination!

For my card, I chose a new die I just got recently.  Taylored Expressions Thanks Cutting Plate.



Doesn't it make a gorgeous card?  No effort at all & you have a beautiful thank you card!  I'm a big believer in sending thank you notes and go through a ton of them every year.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend & I hope I see a lot of your entries posted to the blog!

Hugs,
Sherri


7 comments:

  1. Your card is just fabulous Sherri! What fabulous inspiration! Thanks and yes the temperatures have been crazy this year! But today's supposed to be a nice upper 70s day ... I'll take it!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully created card Sherri and I agree DRU is my favorite shopping place! Weather is nice right now, but next week, yikes, heat and humidity again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card with the sentiment die cut!! Such pretty greens and love the gingham background! Yes, DRU is a great place to shop!:-)) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous, Sherrie. The gingham is perfect for this beautiful cover plate Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! I love the gingham!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're so right about how quick and pretty this die makes a card! I love the green background with the green gingham. Perfect for the floral beauty of it. Love sending thank you cards or cards for any ol' reason and it's great to have all kinds in your stash. If I had good sense I'd stock up on dies like this so I can make them in a pinch, seeing as how I never seem to have spares in my stash. Our weather has turned beautiful, but not too hot, so I'm outside waging war on violets while Rich puts a new roof on our shed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Sherri! Love the die with your green papers!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete