My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 18, 2017

An "Udder" Year Older?

Happy Tuesday!

I hope your week is going smoothly & you are not sweltering in the same heat wave that we are!
It has been beastly hot here with high temperatures AND high humidity! Thank heavens for air conditioning!

I got a fun new stamp from LaLa Land Stamps the other day & I'm having so much fun playing with it! I love silly cows! The sillier the better!  And I have a ton of fun "moo" sentiments to go with them all.  Here are the first 2 cards I made with this cute stamp.


I don't know why I have such a love for cows....probably watched too many episodes of "Ma & Pa Kettle on the Farm"......I'm sure you younger gals are saying "WHO????" right now.  And that's ok, because I say the same thing when I hear the names of a lot of today's musical groups!

I'll be back tomorrow with some fun penquins.

Hugs,
Sherri

3 comments:

  1. Too cute Sherri! Gorgeous coloring...love the sentiment! Fabulous plaid papers, too!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ack! So cute and fun! I love cute cow stamps, too, and I LOVED the Ma and Pa Kettle movies! These are darling! Udderly delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh you are having fun GF!!! SO super cute and adorably colored Sherri! We didn't have a TV until I was in 9th grade. By then I loved to read so much, I never watched it and still don't.

    ReplyDelete