My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 20, 2017

A Snowman Hello!

Hi, everyone!

I hope you are still in the Christmas mood!  It's hard to imagine it's only a little over 5 months away! This is a stamp set I found at Tuesday Morning for $3.99 and it has 2 different snowmen, some snowflakes, a sentiment AND a die to cut the snowman!  Again, this took very little time to color!


I grabbed the same snowflake frame that I used yesteray, but didn't add the glitter. They had a couple other stamp/die sets there that day & I'm sorry now that I didn't get one of each! Lesson learned!

I'll see you all tomorrow with our QKR Stampede challenge & then on Saturday, I'm back with some birthday cards.

Hugs,
Sherri

3 comments:

  1. Really???? What a bargain! And he's so darn cute! Super snowman coloring and that die is gorgeously pretty even without the sparkle. Your paper in the background gives me paper envy. You have a fantastic collection and you know how I love it. I'm trying to color a Christmas card but haven't had much time to spend at it. Maybe today? Got a few errands to run first.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Christmas card Sherri, love this beautiful frame die and fabulous snowman image.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW...what a bargain! I would have regretted not getting others at that price, too! Fabulous card...love that snowflake frame!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete