My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 13, 2017

More Stamping Bella

Hello, everyone!

I've been missing in action the past few days.  Between doing things to the house & taking trips and doing lunches, it has been a hectic week here.  Which is NOT the normal for me!  But lots of fun!

I did manage to make a birthday card for someone special & although her birthday isn't until the 17th, I know she doesn't ever check my blog so I am safe to post it.


The sentiment inside says "You're not ONE of a kind, you're my FAVORITE kind! Happy Birthday!"

This was a new Stamping Bella stamp I picked up last week when they had a great sale!  Hard to pass up those sales, isn't it!  Ha ha

Back soon with more cards!

Have a fantastic weekend!

Hugs,
Sherri

3 comments:

  1. Cute, cute, cute! Love that gorgeous die and paper, as well as the image. And the darling, sweet bows. What a perfect birthday sentiment. I can never have enough of those. Good to see this pretty thing today, Sherri! I haven't gotten around to much stamping, either, so I know how it goes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card Sherri! Fabulous coloring and I love the die as well as the background paper! I wondered what you were up to this week...missed you posting! Glad you enjoyed it:)

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute Sherri! I love this image... I have her too... need to use it! Always my problem when I go out commenting... I find stuff I own and haven't used. sigh. lol I wish it was acceptable for an adult woman to pull a wagon. I often want to walk to the grocery store but there's no way to get stuff home then...I think about taking the wagon but the way is mostly busy streets. lol

    ReplyDelete