My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 13, 2017

Let's Celebrate!!

Hi, gals!

Don't you love making birthday cards?  I think they are my most favorite thing!  Whether they are for children, women or yes, even the dreaded guy cards, I enjoy them all.  I think giving someone a handmade birthday card is just another way to show how much you care for them!


This chubby little kitten and her best friend mouse look like they are really ready to paint the town red!  This is another Stamping Bella stamp!

Back tomorrow with our weekly QKR Stampede challenge!

Hugs!
Sherri

3 comments:

  1. Ack! I laughed out loud with how absolutely delightful this image is! Beautifully colored. How fun! Again, love that pretty die. You've got a million of them and I get such a kick out of seeing them used with your cute colored images!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness Sherri, this is so adorable! Love that sweet image and your gorgeous coloring! The blue die cut really makes the image "pop"! Fabulous card!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Sherri, love the image and fabulous colours, that is a beautiful frame you have used.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete