My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 16, 2017

Happy Easter!!

Happy Easter everyone!

I hope all of you are having a wonderful Easter!  They said last Sunday that we are expecting over 3,500 at our Easter service this morning, so I'm guessing we will be leaving early in the hope of getting a parking place!

Although this little guy isn't on an Easter card, I thought I would share him anyway since he is a bunny and they just seem to go with Easter!  He is a digi from All Dressed Up.


I gave him a good coat of Wink of Stella so he sparkles!  I do love my glitter!!

We are going to the Venue for Easter brunch!  It will be my first time there, but Melissa says it is fabulous!  And she is never wrong!!  ha ha

Enjoy the rest of your day!

Hugs,
Sherri

5 comments:

  1. Oh, my gosh, too adorable! All those butterflies make it even sweeter. Beautifully colored, and I love the paper which I remember you using before. An absolutely darling card, Sherri! That must be a big church you found! Enjoy your Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute Sherri! Fabulous coloring and I love the butterflies, too! Great flower paper! Happy Easter to you!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Easter to you Sherri, beautiful card with Bunny and Butterflies.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable Sherri! Love your coloring and on this sweet floral paper too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, that is the sweetest bunny ever! Paper and coloring are outstanding.

    ReplyDelete