My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Monday, April 24, 2017

Happy Birthday!

Hello, friends!

Hope your Monday is going well and your week is off to a great start! I know how much we all love really fast & simple birthday cards and this certainly fills the bill !  Two dies & a few minutes! Perfect for those last minute "Oops" I forgot birthdays but it still looks like you spent a lot of time on it.


All it took was Tutti Designs Butterfly Vine Border and Poppy Stamps Happy Birthday Channel!

Tomorrow I have another darling Stamping Bella image to share!

Hugs,
Sherri

4 comments:

  1. Wow this is gorgeous Sherri! The blue really makes the white "pop"! Love the butterfly vine die!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do things with your dies that I simply don't think of. You're so right about how quick and pretty this is. A beautiful combination of image and sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Sherri, love these dies you have used, some I have`nt got!.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete