My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Monday, April 10, 2017

Happy Birthday!!


Hello, again!

As promised, I'm back with a birthday card.  This is another of Stamping Bella's stamps and I fell in love with it the minute I saw it.  Critters have always had a fond place in my heart!


How sweet is she?  And putting her with gingham paper just makes her look even better!

I use Wink of Stella on all my cards, but it never shows in the photo.

This card is going to my aunt Marilyn.  Her birthday was yesterday, so I'm hoping she liked it!

Back tomorrow with another critter!

Hugs,
Sherri

4 comments:

  1. Such a darling card. Cute bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know your Aunt Marilyn loved this card! That bunny is pure sweetness, and with the gingham even sweeter. Plus you've got that gorgeous die cut. Sooooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Sherri, love the cute bunny.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful Sherri! Gorgeous coloring and I love that die! I'm sure your aunt loved the card!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete