My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 12, 2017

What else....another thank you!

Hello, everyone!

And happy Sunday! I hope you are having a great day!  My daughter & I have been church shopping for several weeks & have found a church that is a perfect fit.  We both enjoy the services and their choir is amazing.  She was unhappy with her old one, and since I haven't lived here before, I needed a new church as well.  Luckily, we both fell in love with the same one!

Today's card is another thank you.  This one was also quick & easy.  I used Tutti Designs Swirly Thanks for this one.



Tomorrow I have 2 cards to share.

Hugs,
Sherri

3 comments:

  1. Oooh, gingham! And some especially pretty gingham with kind of a distressed look. And such a fresh spring green! This makes a very cheerful thank you card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful spring colours on this Thank you card Sherri, love the die used.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Sherri! Fabulous dies and I love the green gingham!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete