My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 25, 2017

Thank you for caring!

Happy Saturday!

Bet you are glad the week is over & you can relax for two days!  Hopefully, the weather where you are is beautiful!

Today I'm sharing a black & white thank you.  I pulled Wild Rose Studio's Corner Flourish for the corners.


I only have two more days of thank you cards to go!  I can hear everyone cheering from here! ha ha Believe me, I am cheering too!  I am SO tired of thank you cards!

Hugs,
Sherri

2 comments:

  1. Wow, is that all one stamp? I LOVE it! The black and white is very crisp and the corner flourishes are perfect. Birds and flowers... what a winning combination!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Leslie! Stunning card Sherri! Love the corner die!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete