My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 2, 2017

Still having fun!

Hi, everyone!

Well, I am still having fun working on my cards, now that the house is all decorated.  (Except for a great mirror coming Thursday for the sunroom).  It has been so much fun having new rooms and walls to decorate!

I'm working on some cards for a friend & among those she wants are boy birthday cards.  Here is one I just finished this afternoon!  The image is Sassy Cheryl, one of my favorite artists.  I grabbed a couple of "beach" themed dies and it was done!  Yes....I have a whole category of "beach"....I know, it's an addiction...but what can I do!  ha ha


I'll be back tomorrow with the new QKR Stampede challenge for the week!  And look for me on Saturday with another little guy card!

Until then, enjoy your week!

Hugs,
Sherri

5 comments:

  1. Ack! So cute! Your friend is going to LOVE this! Amazing how you put this all together with the sketch and gingham and awesome dies. I love LOVE the seashell border! I have a beach category, too, but some of the dies I haven't even used yet. I keep thinking I'm going to make more beach cards. I do have the fence, which you inspired me to purchase, and I have used that one. Sheesh, now I want to go stamp, but the room is still covered in plastic for the painting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous boy card Sherri...I wouldn't want to give it away! Gorgeous coloring and I love those awesome dies!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great boy card Sherri, you always seen to get a perfect image for your card needs, love this one and looks fabulous scene with the lighthouse and shells.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really adorable. Such a cute image, and beautifully colored, too,

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute is this card!!! Love your creative use of all your dies!!! Never cease to amaze and inspire!!! Big hugs

    ReplyDelete