My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Another Stamping Bella ....

Hi, again!

As promised, I'm back with another get well card created with a Stamping Bella stamp.  It's actually the same stamp as yesterday's card.  But a change of dies makes a big difference in the final design.


I'm hoping these cute mice will help to cheer someone who is in need of cheering up!

We seem to be on a "mouse" run, as the card tomorrow is made with a House Mouse stamp.

See you then!
Hugs,
Sherri

4 comments:

  1. These guys are stinkin cute. Love the coloring and simple stitched framing is perfect!
    You've been on some kind of creative roll, and I have some catching up to do. Looking back through you blog, I am very concerned that you have run out of patterned paper. Do I need make a visit so we can go shopping?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fabulous card Sherri! Love how you framed these cuties out!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ack, adorable! Those mice are the sweetest! Just look at their little faces. Definitely will cheer someone up. You're so right about how the dies make a difference. I have a mouse stamp I've never used before. I keep looking at it, but can't for the life of me figure out in what context to use it. Don't seem to have the right sentiment, but it's so cute. Can't wait to see your House Mouse card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable get well card Sherri,
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete