My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 18, 2017

A Critter Thank You!

Happy Saturday!

I bet you are ready to enjoy the weekend & probably have a ton of things to catch up on don't you? I remember those days well!  Trying to work left you busy scrambling to get everything done on the weekend.  Retirement has been such a wonderful change!


I love "critter" stamps!  Especially hedgehogs!  The background die on this is Cheery Lynn French Lattice Small Frame.  I love the difference a great die makes to any card!

I'll be back tomorrow with more cards from my card order.  Enjoy your weekend!

Hugs,
Sherri

3 comments:

  1. That's quite a card order you've got! The image is darling and I love it for a thank you card. Such a beautiful lattice die and you're so right about the difference it makes. I shouldn't come here in the morning because then all I want to do is stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card Sherri! Fabulous coloring and dies!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete