My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Dies R Us Challenge - Hearts

Hello, everyone!

Can you believe it is February already?  And Valentine's Day is just around the corner!  If you are just starting on your Valentines, today's challenge will be perfect for you!  The challenge theme is "Hearts" and will fit right in with your cards!


I love Valentine's Day as it is the perfect time to tell all those you love just how much you do! And what better way than with a handmade card!  I used the following dies for mine:

                                                   Impression Obsession Cupids
                                                   Cheery Lynn Two of Hearts
                                                   Memory Box Loveland Corner

Head on over to the Dies R Us Challenge Blog to enter your card!  And if you need any dies, be sure you head over to the Dies R Us Store too!  I would head there anyway.....they have the biggest selection of dies and companies under one roof you will find anywhere!

See you soon!
Hugs,
Sherri

12 comments:

  1. Very pretty card Sherri!! I especially love those corner dies! Beautiful!
    I hope you have a great day!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love this and those corner die cuts - want one!!!! LOL Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card with the cherubs and lovely hearts! All the die cuts and design is so lovely...well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Sherri! I love those corner dies!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card Sherri, this is what I call a 'real' Valentine ...perfect and GORGEOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just beautiful Sherri! LOVE those cupids! Great job! YES ... hard to believe January is over already! Time sure has a way of flying by!! lol HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hate it when my fat fingers make stupid mistakes where I have to erase.. Beautiful card Sherri. I love the Swiss dot background with those corners and cupids and hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are seriously the cutest Cupids ever! Leave it to you to have plenty of heart dies to choose from when it comes to making Valentine cards. I'm struggling this year. I love this timeless, classic Valentine style. So pretty, Sherri!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous Valentine card Sherri, those cupids look beautiful! great idea..love these heart corners and center heart on a wonderful background.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  11. So sweet! I love those cute cupids...adorable card and a great design Sherri!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty and romantic! Love your dies and the arrangement. Another awesome card.

    ReplyDelete