My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, January 6, 2017

QKR Stampede Challenge - Anything that makes you feel warm!

Hello, friends!

It's Friday again & time for this week's QKR Stampede weekly challenge.  The theme this time is a fun one!  Anything that makes you feel warm!  That gives you a lot of options, doesn't it?  For me, it was an easy choice.  I love all cats and all dogs! Well, basically, all critters! Since moving to my new home in Nebraska, I now have Canadian geese on the bank across from my sidewalk.  Awesome!!! And they stay here year round!  Even better!!  A neighbor told me there are also deer & fox but I haven't seen either yet.  My digi choice for today was digi # 20203 -Waiting Dog.


I can't wait to see what you choose for the things that make YOU feel warm!  If you are the winner, you will have your choice of some darling digi stamps!  Head on over to the QKR Stampede blog!

Catch you again soon!
Sherri

5 comments:

  1. Well, you know how I feel about critters and there's nothing like a warm critter on a cold day! In this frigid weather we're having I keep telling LuLu she's like a fluffy golden blanket. She stays close to me on the couch and, of course, I'm always hugging on her. This friendly looking guy is so CUTE and I love how you've colored him. And the dies! I love seeing your dies. He looks like he's out for a walk on a sunny day and waiting for his human to catch up. This is just so adorable and gives me a big smile this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sherri, what a fabulous image, great colouring too, love the papers used and die cuts.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving this cute card with all the perfect die cuts.
    It sounds like you are enjoying your new location. You will love watching the deer when they show up. We have a very small woods behind our house and we sure enjoy seeing them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a sucker for a doggy card, and this one's a real cutie.
    It made me smile. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! I would pick cocoa if I was playing! lol

    ReplyDelete