My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 29, 2016

QKR Stampede Challenge - Snowman or Snowflakes

Hello, everyone!

I hope all of you made it safely through the holidays and are relaxing at long last after all the hustle & bustle of the Christmas season!  And we are almost up to 2017 already!  Where did the year go?

For those of you who already have your tree down & have a bit of free time, the QKR Stampede challenge for this week is Snowman or Snowflakes.  Maybe you could make a cute winter card for someone (or even start on next year's cards!).  The QKR Store has tons of darling snowmen.  I chose Digi # 15903 Dancing Snowman for my card.


He has such a happy smile!  Apparently, he is thrilled with all this cold & snowy weather!  I'm sure the rest of us have a slightly different angle on this than he does!

Grab your supplies & see what you can come up with!  You could have some brand new digi stamps to play with for the new year!

See you soon!
Sherri

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic card design Sherri, love this cute image and fabulous colours.
    Wishing you a Happy New Year 2017.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherri, I love this cute snowman and the beautiful gold snowman. If I remember correctly, I saw on the weather that you probably had enough snow to build this guy on your front lawn. Have a Happy New Year, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My cutest snowmen are from QKR Stampede, but I don't have this one. He's quite a dapper charmer! I love, LOVE your gold snowflake and the pretty paper covering the card front. Have I mentioned before that I'd love to browse through your paper collection? What fun that would be! Happy new year, Sherri!

    ReplyDelete