My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, December 16, 2016

QKR Stampede Challenge - Christmas Cards

Hi, all!

Hard to believe that Christmas Eve is next Saturday!  I'm sure everyone is busy scurrying around to find those last minute gifts and finish their Christmas baking!  Why is it we promise ourselves to get an earlier start on Christmas every year and we never do!  Lol

If you are still working on those last minute Christmas cards, this is your chance to enter this week's QKR Stampede weekly challenge & win some free digi stamps!  The theme for this week is "Christmas Cards!" so post your latest card and possibly win an early Christmas present for yourself!

I chose Digi # 15702 - Pine Sprig for my card.


Have a great week, and good luck getting all of your projects done before Christmas!

Sherri

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Christmas card Sherri, beautiful colouring on this lovely image.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Sherri! Sorry I'm late. Each day seems like a whirlwind. This is such a pretty thing! You got the gold and the shine so perfect on those jingle bells. I love the corner accent and the paper, too. Oh, how I would love to spend a day just going through your stamp room! Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the jingle nudge with this fabulous card. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete