My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 21, 2016

Christmas Kitties!

Hello, everyone!

While I was cleaning yesterday, I came across a set of stamps that my daughter had given me a couple months ago.  The set is all cats in Christmas settings & I had put it away when I got home & promptly forgotten it because I wasn't making Christmas cards yet.  Imagine my excitement when I came across it!  It was like getting the gift all over again!  ha ha  I should have left it out on my desk!

I only had time to work on one of the images today but did end up with 2 cards.


I used the same paper for both, although my editing seems to have changed the color on the top card to a darker shade.  For the first card I used Spellbinders Reflective Moment to cut it out.



For the second card, I used Joy Craft Square 6002/0147, one of my favorite dies.  (Stop laughing, Gail!)  ALL of them aren't my favorites, just most of them!   They are like children...I love them all! ha ha

Enjoy the rest of your day!

Sherri


2 comments:

  1. Oh! Melissa knows where your heart is. These kitties are too adorable and make the most darling Christmas cards. I can't wait to see more with this set. It's a very rare occurrence that you don't use your new stuff immediately, so this had to be like a brand new gift when you found it. I love both of the dies you used. I can hear Gail laughing, too, but these are really gorgeous. I hope you're having a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two gorgeous Christmas cards Sherri! beautiful coloured image and die cut frames, love your backing paper.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete